Because our Triune God loves, nourishes and strengthens us with His Son, incarnate in Word and Sacrament,
- We seek to worship in Spirit and in Truth, in faithful Trinitarian liturgy that is traditional, historic, orthodox and confessionally Lutheran;
- We stand on God's authoritative Word as Law and Gospel, on which all preaching, teaching and worship is centered;
- We are committed to teaching the historic Faith to all ages;
- We strive to be a welcoming community that joyfully shares God's gifts of grace;
- We respond as faithful stewards and disciples, empowered and enabled to serve, love and share the Word with all.